Family at Bridge

Family at Bridge

In love

In love
Truly...

Mom and Dad

Mom and Dad

mom and jordan

mom and jordan
b/w beauty

John

John
sexy dad...

Family tight

Family tight
Sept. 2009

Ryan and Michal

Ryan and Michal
Kissing

It was the Dress

It was the Dress
Ryan

Emmanuel and Jordan

Emmanuel and Jordan
Loving each other

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Alex Graduation

I am so excited to announce that my sister Alexandria has graduated from Northwestern University and I couldn't be prouder. Whatever you do though...don't ask her what she is doing next year.

John and I bought our first grill and plan to do something with it soon. Jordan has been cruising, Emmanuel's last day of school is 6/27 for the summer and mom is enjoying life right now. Do you know what I love best about summer? MARGARITA'S!! I am going to the Irish Pub (O'Connor) with a girlfriend this Friday and couldn't be happier.

My good friend Qia is moving to NY next week and I am so happy for her. I would like to wish her the best because she deserves the best. Also, our good friend Jen and Chico Mbanu are moving to DC and we also wish them the best. Here is to a great summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Alex!!! WHA WHA!!! Keep up the great work. LOL at Jordan having a potty mouth already. Look at Emmanuel gettin big...THAT HAIR!!!! She needs some ponytails and braids HOLLA!!! Cheers to a great summer. Call me when you get them burnt hot dogs on the grill-OKAY!!!!!!!!!! Tee

Anonymous said...

You family is so gorgeous Ryan! I love your comments too...ha ha Erika Badu! That cracks me up! LOVE IT! PS I'm up for some grilling and "wining" too...hook a sister up!