Family at Bridge

Family at Bridge

In love

In love
Truly...

Mom and Dad

Mom and Dad

mom and jordan

mom and jordan
b/w beauty

John

John
sexy dad...

Family tight

Family tight
Sept. 2009

Ryan and Michal

Ryan and Michal
Kissing

It was the Dress

It was the Dress
Ryan

Emmanuel and Jordan

Emmanuel and Jordan
Loving each other

Saturday, June 28, 2008

The New Basement

I was out shopping at JcPenny's for a baby shower gift and just happened to go past the "HUGE FURNITURE SALE" they were having. Last year, when we first moved I saw this sectional that I liked but was too expensive and when I walked by it again, it was 70% off (floor model). Well, as you can see, I had to make a move so I told them I would take it, rented a UHAUL truck and asked my friend Qia to come over and help me move it in so I could surprise my dear husband with a father's Day gift.

Qia and I must have tried the first part about 4 times before we got it downstairs and then the long piece just wouldn't fit. I started to freak out b/c it was a floor model so I couldn't return it. I waited for John to come home and we tried an additional 5 times. Later on our neighbors came over and Phil and Jon tried it another 4 times (they got the closest) but nothing. After several attempts and several dents in our walls, we decided to have someone come out and take our big basement windows out. Luckily once the windows were out the couch fit right in.

After the couch was in, we decided to go all out and paint the basement, set up an office area for dad, and a play area for the girls. We even cleaned out our storage room and finished our workout area. Very productive week!

The moral of this story is...when you buy a floor item you better make it work!!
The moral of this story is that

1 comment:

EFN Newsletter said...

Everything looks great. I can't wait to see it in person. And I am cracking up that you had to mention your dad is wearing Phat Farm.